QA Services Case Studies
- SolutionE-mail platform build automation
- CompanyThe customer needed an outsourced QA team to start manual testing of their products. As an established business Client required full-time QA engineers in-house so they needed a company that had experts in place that they could use.
- Tools & platformsUsually startups are less concerned
Usually startups are less concerned about the quality and in many cases developers are doing QA part of work, we understand that it saves cost and gives chance to release product in a short period of time but on another hand clients will face poor quality this is exactly the situation we saw happened with our customer in Vancouver – financial technology company was looking for a way how to improve their quality and decided to find an outsourcing partner in order to set up QA team from scratch. After RFP process – GeeksForLess been chosen as a strategic partner in order to start manual testing and then move towards automation testing.
- SEPARATED TEST CASES PER APPLICATIONS AND PROJECTS
- COVERED 99% OF ALL REQUIREMENTS AND ALREADY EXISTING FUNCTIONALITY WITH TEST CASES
- ADDED BASIC TEST PLANS
- AUTOMATED ALL TEST CASES WHICH ARE STABLE AND COULD BE COVERED BY JS TOOL
- ESTABLISHED PROCESS – NO MORE RELEASES TO PRODUCTION WITHOUT QA CONFIRMATION
- SETUP DAILY CALLS WITH UPDATES ON THE PROGRESS
- MOVED TOWARDS CONTINUOUS INTEGRATION BY USING SPECIAL TOOLS, AUTOTESTS WERE RUNNING AUTOMATICALLY AFTER PRODUCTION RELEASES
- QA ENVIRONMENT HAS BEEN SET UP INTEGRATED QA TEAM INTO ALL PROJECT ASPECTS SO THEY BECAME A FULL PART OF CLIENT ECO-SYSTEM CUSTOMERS