GeeksForLess web site provides functionality to submit the following sensitive private information to us:
- Contact Information (i.e. name, e-mail address, phone number, physical address)
- Business Information (i.e. job title, company name, project details and other information related to your business relationship with us)
- Technical Information (i.e. browser and operating system details, IP address, host name and other networking related data)
There are three general ways we collect information:
- You provide it to us submitting the on-line form or contacting us via e-mail or phone.
- Website engine automatically obtains and stores technical data when you access our web site.
- We get the information from third party publicly available sources.
We need your private information for the variety of reasons including to:
- Deliver services you purchase from us.
- Update you on our latest service changes, offers and updates.
- Customize the look of the web site.
- Provide you with the most accurate quotes and estimates.
- Address network security and data integrity issues.
GeeksForLess developed and deployed operational, physical and electronic safeguards to prevent unauthorized access to your personal data and ensure its integrity and availability. Security procedures and policies we have in place are based on ISO 27000 series standards and information security best practices. GeeksForLess does not share, sell or rent personal information.
GeeksForLess.com web site does not contain any portion of information that may attract children under age of 18 years. We do not collect or maintain data from the users we know are under 18 years old.
You can access, update or remove the information we store about you any time. In order to do so please e-mail email@example.com. Before granting access to your personal data we will perform all reasonable steps to verify your identity. This is required to better safeguard your sensitive information.