SAP Case Study
- SolutionSAP consultancy services; SAP ECC Application Development and AMS; SAP Systems Management & Administration(BC) SAP Business Intelligence (BI) SAP Business Planning & Consolidation (BPC).
- CompanyCanadian public federally regulated trust company
SAP case study: Toronto-based public trust company started with its own internal development team and later decided to partially outsource development to GFL as a subcontractor. The client soon understood that there was a great need to broaden their skill competencies to cover upcoming development plans.
- SAP ECC, CRM, SRM, APO, BANKING, NETWEAVER GATEWAY, PI
- USER-EXITS, BADI, OPENFI, ENHANCEMENT FRAMEWORK, FI VALIDATIONS/SUBSTITUTIONS, FM DERIVATIONS
- SAP JAVA CONNECTOR, XML-RPC, RFC, FILE INTEGRATION
- WEBDYNPRO FOR ABAP, CRM UI, BUSINESS SERVER PAGES (BSP), ALV GRID, ALV TREE,SALV TABLE, SALV TREE, SAP LIST
- SAP INTERACTIVE FORMS BY ADOBE, SMART FORMS, SAP QUERY, SAPSCRIPT
together to build something great