Customer Support - 2 years; Linux - 2 years; DNS - 2 years.
GMT (Krakow) +2
The client is leading a revolution in internet security by utilizing extensive cloud intelligence to provide the fastest protection available. Industry leaders such as Google, Microsoft, and Check Point trust the client to secure millions of users and billions of daily internet transactions.
-9:00 – 17:30
-10:30 – 19:00
- Delivering high quality customer service via telephone and email;
- Support internal and external customers on our security solutions
- Acquire and document in-depth technical knowledge of the client’s products and services
- Reconstruct complex customer environments in order to optimize our products
- Help customers during installation and operation of our solutions
- Maintain a high level of awareness to email security topics, fraud and spam risks, prevention techniques and technologies
German and English B2 level (both writing and verbal skills)
Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
Knowledge of: DNS, email servers, mail protocols, Anti-Spam and Anti-Malware solutions
Good knowledge of Linux: system and network configuration, software installation, troubleshooting, bash scripting, etc.
Knowledge of Microsoft Windows: system and network configuration, Active Directory, software installation, troubleshooting, scripting, etc.
Knowledge in networking: standard internet protocols and ports, network monitoring and analysis tools
High motivation for innovation and ability to explore and drive new ideas and technologies, think and learn independently
2+ years of experience in tech support as a plus
Willingness to work on-call shifts
Ability to work in a distributed environment
As a plus: programming or scripting experience