Support - 1 year; Networking Protocols - 1 year.
The client is leading a revolution in internet security by utilizing extensive cloud intelligence to provide the fastest protection available. Industry leaders such as Google, Microsoft, and Check Point trust the client to secure millions of users and billions of daily internet transactions.
- Email/Tickets processing, testing, and troubleshooting according to provided documentation and training;
- Dispatching tickets to various functional customer teams;
- Ongoing learning and staying up-to-date on all relevant products and technologies;
- Providing Support for the customers;
- Provide Support for other products;
- Proactively identify issues that may affect customers and escalate them for resolution.
Strong written and verbal English skills;
Business communication and soft skills;
Understanding of networking and security software and hardware;
Basic understanding of: DNS, SMTP, Anti-Spam and Anti-Malware solutions;
Understanding of networking concepts and protocols;
Knowledge of security principles and best practices;
Programming or scripting experience is a plus;
Experience in service desk or tech support is a plus;
Higher education degree in Information Technology or similar vocational education is a plus (students who are finishing education are also welcome).