GMT (Krakow) +2 Flexible
We are looking for a Fullstack Senior .NET developer who can join our team to innovate in the Legal Accounting software market. We are embarking on substantial technology upgrades in the company and looking for passionate developers to assist us with this next chapter. Our team culture is extremely important to us and we are looking for someone that is not only technically strong but equally important, someone who fits in well with the team and company culture and ethos.
As a senior developer, your expertise will be heavily relied upon to
- ● Help shape and plan the next phase and evolution of the companyPractice Management Solution.
- ● Assist, along side the other senior developers, to help mentor and develop junior developers.
- ● Participate in Agiles print planning fortnightly.
- ● Perform code reviews.
- ● Attend daily stand-ups at 8:30am South African time(GMT+2).
- ● Collaborate with a team of both technical and non-technical members to support projects.
- Requirements and skills
- ● Proven experience as a Software Developer, Software Engineer or similar role
- ● Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
- ● Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment
- ● Experience with databases and Object-Relational Mapping(ORM) frameworks (e.g. Hibernate)
- ● Ability to learn new languages and technologies
- ● Excellent communication skills
- ● Resourcefulness and troubleshooting attitude
- ● Attention to details
● ASP.NET MVC/Web api2
● Angular JS-HTML5
● Rocket Universe
We are planning a migration to Angular client-side and .NET Core server-side.