Cloud services - 5+ years, Experience in Active Directory, Experience in Azure AD Connect, Experience in DNS, Experience in Azure, Experience in SQL
GMT (Dubai) +4
International IT consultant company and ServiceNow Elite Partner.
We are looking for candidates who will embrace our Cyber Security strategy in the design, implementation, and operations of Cloud Security with a focus on Microsoft cloud.
As an Identity and Security Consultant, you should handle all aspects of Microsoft Cloud security including implementing security controls and threat protection, managing identity and access management, implementing security policies, using Microsoft cloud technologies.
- Cloud Security (including Azure AD, Azure Information Protection, Azure Advanced Threat Protection, Azure Security Center, Azure Sentinel, Microsoft Defender for Cloud Apps and Defender for Office 365).
- Workplace Security (e.g., in the topics Active Directory, Authentication and Microsoft Defender for Endpoint).
- Threat hunting (early detection, analysis and response to complex, ever-changing threats)
- Implement, maintain, and improve the security posture of the Azure platform, identifying, and remediating vulnerabilities by using a variety of security tools.
- Implement and configure security controls and policies, manage access to data, and monitor threats to ensure that data, apps, containers, infrastructure, and networks are protected.
- Configure access within a cloud solution environment using the defense-in-depth principle
- Configure network security including in a hybrid context with traditional network centric controls.
- Implement and use cloud native tools like Log Analytics, Azure Monitor, Azure Security Center, and Azure Sentinel.
- Consult enterprise customers on securing their Microsoft Cloud platforms.
- Develop security strategy plans and roadmaps and maintain security architecture artefacts.
- Identify security design gaps in existing and proposed architectures and recommend changes or enhancements.
- Align standards, frameworks, and security with the client’s overall business and technology strategy.
Minimum 6 years of experience working with Microsoft OnPremise and Cloud Services.
Extensive experience in Active Directory, ADFS, DNS, Azure Active Directory, Azure AD Connect.
Extensive experience in Microsoft Hybrid Identity Scenarios and Configurations.
Extensive experience in Azure AD built-in security features.
Extensive Experience with Microsoft Defender for Identity, O365, Endpoints, and MCAS.
Extensive Experience with Azure Defender for servers, App service, SQL, Storage, and Kubernetes.
Extensive Experience with Azure Log Analytics and Microsoft Sentinel.
Extensive Experience with Microsoft Purview Compliance (Compliance Manager, DLP, Information Protection, Insider Risk management, Content Search/eDiscovery).
Good knowledge of current and common attack vectors.
Experience in Network Security, Cyber Defense, Vulnerability Management, Security Architecture, and Cloud Environment.
Good understanding of security concepts (Zero Trust Framework, CASB, Cloud computing, SIEM solutions, PKI, DevSecOps, IAM and PAM, …).
Good knowledge of HTTP, HTTPS, SSL, and authentication technologies.
Experience with designing the deployment of applications and infrastructure into Public Cloud services.
Deeply aware of security architecture in hybrid environments.
Experience with advanced security topics such as authentication protocols, identity, and access management systems (Azure Active Directory, Incident Management, Network, Endpoint security, etc.)
Experience with Azure security components, other Cloud Platforms like AWS and Google Cloud is nice-to-have.