GeeksForLess helps organizations with deploying, managing and operating the Security Information Event Management solutions, that accumulate data from a multitude of information systems. In addition to SIEM we implement and support services and processes covering Firewalls, Intrusion Prevention Systems, Database Monitoring Systems, Vulnerability Management Systems and other Security systems and applications. We provide:
- Structured, consistent, and measurable overview and reporting on organization’s security posture;
- 24×7 real time security monitoring and escalation;
- Rapid emergency response and security incidents investigation;
- Ongoing improvement of the security incidents detection;
- Proactive cyber threats identification and cyber risks mitigation;
- Ongoing penetration testing;
- Security expertise acquisition and retention;
- Security operations costs optimization.
- Intel gathering from public sources;
- Social engineering;
- Reconnaissance and probing;
- Vulnerability scanning and analysis;
- Vulnerability exploit;
- Presentation of the findings, executive report, technical report with remediation recommendations.
GeeksForLess utilizes public exploits and techniques as well as our custom algorithms and software to perform penetration testing.
- Availability, uptime, incidents troubleshooting;
- Configuration change requests;
- Patching and upgrades;
- Signatures updates;
- New systems provisioning.