Kyiv is one of the biggest cities in Europe. It is a capital of independent Ukraine, its administrative, economic, scientific, cultural, educational and of course IT center. Various universities and science academies including famous Kiev-Politechnic University, which is one of the first scientific establishments in Eastern Europe, are located here.
The largest IT conferences attract over 7,000 attendees and international speakers here. On a more local level, smaller tech events take place all the time. Kyiv keeps many experienced developers and concentrates the biggest amount of brains in Ukraine.
Facility in Kyiv, Ukraine
- 2 redundant communication lines
- 365x7x24 in house security guards
- High-power backup diesel electricity generator with the capacity exceeding facility needs
- Modern PBX IP telephony circuit connected to redundant data carriers
- Surveillance cameras covering every single spot except for private areas and video stored for up to 90 days
- Sophisticated fire suppression and fire prevention controls
- Relaxation facility and dining area with complimentary coffee and tea
- Comfortable work environment and atmosphere facilitated with convenient custom produced furniture, bright air- conditioned offices with large windows, modern computers with all the necessary software products, regular corporate events, programs.
- Variety of hotels for business travellers. Different options starting from budget up to high end.